Saturday, August 6, 2016

Certifications

This isn't really going to be a bit long blog post giving you all outstanding advice.  This is me celebrating a LOT of hard work and finally announcing that I have received my Personal Trainer and Weight Los Consultant Certifications. 

I started working on them about 2 and a half months ago.  I spent a lot of time carefully reading each chapter and taking notes, as well as taking pictures and drawing diagrams.  That's the kind of person I am.  It may be overkill and unnecessary but its how I work.  I even took my laptop and notebook to Florida and Virginia on vacation to work on them in my spare time.  And I actually did work on it.  That's how dedicated I was to seeing this through and rocking the test.  Which I am proud to say I did. 


I know I'm bragging just a little but I worked really hard and am very proud of my accomplishments.  Now I just need to put them to use.  Of course I am already health and fitness coaching through Beachbody but now I can do so much more and help so many more people.  I also want to say thank you to all the people that supported me on this educational journey, especially my husband who is supportive of all my endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment